วันเสาร์ที่ 17 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

9/11 Debris: Investigation of Ground Zero, Pt. 1

What happened to the Twin Towers? Evidence for extreme ruin: 911conspiracy.wordpress.com At Fresh Kills Landfill, debris sorting site, NYPD Deputy Inspector and lead investigator on-site (working with FBI), James Luongo, when asked if there were one particular artifact of interest, replied: "I think the lack of artifacts stands out to me quite a bit. I think the fact that I haven't seen a door, I haven't seen a phone, I haven't seen a computer. I haven't seen a doorknob. I think that stands out." - "Relics from the Rubble" This misunderstood pulverization and melting was the consequence of something other than gravity and jet fuel, it would seem. Demolition. quote: "In no instance did NIST report that steel in the WTC towers melted due to the fires. The melting point of steel is about 1500 degrees Celsius (2800 degrees Fahrenheit). Normal building fires and hydrocarbon (eg, jet fuel) fires generate temperatures up to about 1100 degrees Celsius (2000 degrees Fahrenheit). NIST reported maximum upper layer air temperatures of about 1000 degrees Celsius (1800 degrees Fahrenheit) in the WTC towers (for example, see NCSTAR 1, Figure 6-36)." -wtc.nist.gov John Gross of NIST and other molten metal clips: www.youtube.com Witness accounts and WTC "collapse" videos: www.911conspiracy.tv quote: "Think of the thousands of file cabinets, computers, and telephones in those towers - I never saw one - everything was pulverized,' he said. 'Everything that was above grade - above the 6th ...

Post Tension Slab

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น